Welcome to the online grants management system for ArtsGreensboro
Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Reentry Grant is to provide operating support for established Greensboro arts organizations with a proven track record of providing quality and accessible art experiences for the citizens of Greensboro.
ArtsGreensboro recognizes that all arts and culture organizations are operating under extreme uncertainties, with many unknown variables because of the pandemic's lingering impact. For this year only, the Reentry Grants will be for an abbreviated cycle of March – June 30, 2022. This is due to the anticipated timing of decisions by City and County officials on the allocation of American Rescue Act Plan funds.
The Reentry Grant funds may be used in key areas:
- (1) Scaling personnel operations to meet renewed demand and assist in paying employees (new and existing); assist in increasing hourly rate paid to employees to mirror the City's minimum wage of $15/hour
- (2) Securing technology to enable hybrid programming (live and virtual)
- (3) Funds to retain consultants to provide professional guidance that strengthens operational and business planning
The total pool of available funds is $170,000, the maximum grant amount is $25,000, and each grant must be matched 1:1.