Welcome to the online grants management system for The Arts Council of Greater Greensboro
Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility: Artist or team of artists must:
1. Reside in North Carolina
2. Be able to work in the United States legally
3. Embrace the Visioning Guidelines
1. Elevator work (six works)--$32,000
2. Café Area (2-four-sided Pillars with up to eight works)--$4,000
3. Samet Signature Work (one work)--$7,500
Timeline + Process
•March 1: Call for Artists Issued in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia
•May 1: Artist Letter of Interest submission deadline with representative work samples aligned with the budget allotted.
•June 1: The Selection Committee selects the top two artists for each placemaking opportunity.
•By August 1: Artists, architect, and art selection team meet with selected artists to finalize selected works
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute your creativity to a healthcare facility dedicated to improving the lives of patients and the community. We encourage all eligible visual artists in the specified regions to apply and bring their unique vision to life in this meaningful project.